Microwave Networks provides the most reliable and flexible microwave radios in the industry. These highly reliable software defined Microwave Networks provides the most reliable and flexible microwave radios in the industry. These highly reliable software defined radios offer the ability to transport both native IP and native TDM traffic and are perfect for any infrastructure, last-mile, or access application.
Successful networks depend on each individual piece working reliably and seamlessly with every other part of the network. The same is true for your wireless infrastructure or access system. With our family of Integrated Microwave Solutions , Microwave Networks provides a complete line of advanced, cost-effective, and reliable products that work together to solve your complete communication system’s needs.
In addition to the standard Plesiochronous Digital Hierarchy (PDH) technology, all of Microwave Networks' radio platforms offer customer interfaces for IP and data transport. This unique combination offers network operators the ability to leverage their current network infrastructure and provide an efficient evolution to their next generation networks. As voice and data traffic grow within the networks, PDH systems can be supplemented with Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) platforms to carry data as high as 311 Mbps.
With over 40 years in the microwave radio business, we are dedicated to producing products and services that meet new and emerging market requirements as well as traditional, established microwave radio applications. All of our products are designed to operate with both North American or International bands and data rates and can be managed using existing Telescan Network Management Systems from Microwave Networks or through the use of a standard SNMP manager.
If you are interested in receiving a quote or speaking to someone about your network or radio requirements, please visit the Sales Directory page to locate the nearest Sales Manager who will be happy to help.
Select a radio product line below to learn more about a particular solution.
- Native TDM and IP Hybrid Transport Radio at 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 15, 18, 23, 26, & 38 GHz
- North American data rates: NxDS1 + NxDS3 + IP
- International data rates: NxE1 + NxE3 + IP
- VLAN using IEEE 802.1p and 802.1q for traffic class priorities (QoS), port-based and tag-based VLAN.
- MPLS and LTE compatible
- Secure Network Management with SNMPv3
- Applications include: Public Safety and Utility Networks, Mobile Carriers, Wireless Broadband, Railroad, Enterprise LANs and WANs
- All Outdoor IP Licensed Radio at 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 15, 18, 23, 26, & 38 GHz
- Data rates up to 350 Mbps
- Supports SyncE and IEEE 15888 v2 synchronization
- Optical fiber and electrical RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Q-in-Q, VLAN, QoS Support
- Applications include: 4G/LTE/WiMax Networks, Cellular Networks, Enterprise, Utility, Railroad, Public Safety Systems
- Licensed and Unlicensed Carrier Grade Wireless Bridge at 2.3-2.7, 4.9, 5.x, and 6.0-7.0 GHz
- Configurable channel bandwidth – 5/10/20/40 MHz
- Superior net throughput – 270 Mbps
- 128-bit AES encryption & MAC level authentication
- Point-to-point and Point-to-Multipoint modes
- Applications include: Public Safety Systems, Government, Carriers
- 400, 700, 900MHz & 2.5 GHz N. American bands
- QPSK to 128 QAM modulation
- 25 kHz to 13 MHz bandwidths
- 1/-100 BaseT with VLAN & QoS
- T1/E1 framed/unframed
- 2-wire FXO/FXS
- V.24 synchronous, asynchronous
- X.21, V.35, RS499, RS-530 synchronous
- 100+ mile path lengths
- 1+0, 1+1, 1+1 w/ SD configurations
- SCADA Point-to-Multipoint
- 200, 400, 900 MHz licensed bands
- Selectable channel sizes: 12.5 kHz, 25 kHz or 50 kHz
- 200 kbps data rates
- RS-232 Serial and Ethernet Inputs
- Four RJ-45 ports configured for Serial or Ethernet
- Layer 2 Switch with VLAN, QoS, filtering
- Adaptive Code & Modulation (QPSK to 64 QAM)
- 1+1 Hot Standby Redundancy
- 128, 192 or 256 bit AES Encryption
- Https Management
- SNMP support
- Split-mount radios at 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 15, 18, 23, 26, & 38 GHz
- North American data rates from 4 DS1 up to 16 DS1
- International data rates from 4 E1 up to 16 E1
- 50 Mbps Fast Ethernet
- Ethernet + DS1 or Ethernet + E1
- Fixed interfaces. Field upgrades only require new license key
- Applications include: PCS/PCN, Cellular Networks, Wireless Local Loop, Last Mile Network Access, Internet Access, LMDS backhaul
- Same SPU can be used in: Split-Mount configurations at 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 15, 18, 23, 26, & 38 GHz and All-Indoor configurations at 6, 7, & 11 GHz
- North American data rates from 2 DS1 to 190 Mbps
- International data rates of 2 E1 to 180 Mbps
- 2 x Full 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
- 155 Mbps (OC-3, STS-3, or STM-1)
- 2 interchangeable Line Interface Modules (LIMs) allow any combination of DS1/E1, DS3/E3, Ethernet, or SDH/SONET
- Complete 100% redundant protected configurations including errorless switching
- Comprehensive data provisioning and routing: Drop and Insert, Internal Cross-Connect and Integrated DS1/E1 loop protection
- Change allocation and bit-rate of each data interface type as often as needed
- Capacity upgrades require only a new software license key
- Applications include: Public Safety Network, Enterprise or Private Networks, Wireless Network Infrastructure, PCS/PCN, Cellular Networks, Wireless Local Loop, Last Mile Network Access, Internet Access, LMDS backhaul
- Legacy Telescan Network Management Systems
- SNMP interconnection solutions.
Our legacy products were previously offered by Microwave Networks and are no longer available for standard purchase. Contact Customer Support for information on service and repair on these items.