Expand Ethernet Coverage with Minimum Impact
Proteus OIP is Microwave Networks’ complete outdoor Ethernet transport solution for networks which have stringent “zero footprint” requirements. It is ideal for use in emerging 4G/LTE/WiMAX networks as well as in traditional cellular, enterprise, utility, railroad and public safety systems.
By completely eliminating the need for rack space within shelters, cabinets and enclosures, Proteus OIP offers the perfect solution for remote or small-impact deployments while still providing carrier-grade service, reliability, and rapid ROI.
- Adaptive Code Modulation (ACM)
- Supports SyncE and IEEE 15888 vs Synchronization
- Optical Fiber and Electrical RJ 45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Jumbo Packets up to 9600 Bytes
- Header Compressions to Extend Throughput
- Q-in-Q, VLAN, QoS support
- Latency <100 usec