Quality at Microwave Networks
At Microwave Networks, quality is more than what we build into our products; it is the way we do business. Quality motivates our thinking and influences our actions. We understand that the data that is managed by its customers is critical to their business and to our communities and is deeply committed to ensuring the highest levels of product performance, reliability, and customer support. Our “360° Quality Plan” maintains industry best quality and reliability standards in all aspect of company operations.
Microwave Networks Quality Policy
Become the global leading, trusted supplier of innovative infrastructure communications solutions.
To realize our vision, we will continually strive to:
- Delight our customers by providing robust products and best-in-class services
- Execute flexible customer-focused lean operation and supply chain
- Develop our human resource and create transparent, winners teamwork culture
- Volunteer and support the community
Microwave Networks is committed to complying with the requirements of the quality management system and continually improving its effectiveness.
Product and Company Performance
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 28.5 years
- Product availability*: 99.999999974%
- Units are rigorously tested for quality and reliability via accelerated life testing in order to achieve zero product defects
- Outdoor units are certified to the Electromagnetic Compatibility and Immunity (EMI/EMC) requirements of EN301 489 4v1.4.1 (2009-05)/EN301-489-1 v1.8.1 (2008-04) by an independent laboratory
We are committed to delivering quality products and services and is certified to the ISO 9001:2008 quality standard. Our certification is a tangible expression of our commitment to quality that is internationally understood and accepted. We maintain a Quality Program to ensure the quality of our products are achieved in cost effective and efficient manners. Our business processes are formalized and documented, providing increased process efficiency.
Commitment to the Community and the Environment
- Microwave Networks is a lead free manufacturer and is compliant to the Restrictions of Hazardous Substances Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Microwave Networks recycles used electronics, paper, cardboard, packing material, scrap metal and other substances that would otherwise fall into landfills
- We actively participate in charitable giving, blood drives, and other events throughout the year in order to give back to the community and help our friends and neighbors
Note: *Based on Bellcore TR-NWT-000332 standard for electronic reliability