Microwave Networks is actively seeking worldwide partners to resell and/or represent our point-to-point microwave radios.
Microwave Networks is searching for companies who have:
- A proven systems-level sales track record
- Strong customer relationships
- Technical capabilities or experience with wireless backhaul
- Solid country specific import and export knowledge
- Financial capability to provide “bridge” financing for projects
Microwave Networks partners benefit from our:
- Full range of microwave from 6 to 38 GHz, 4 to 155 Mbit/s
- Products with scalable interfaces (any combination of E1/IP traffic)
- 40 years experience with over 150,000 radios sold in 100 countries
- U.S. corporation based in Houston, Texas
- Publicly traded parent company (NYSE) with revenues in excess of $1B
Microwave Networks’ philosophy towards its partner program is to remain flexible in order to accommodate each partner’s financial capabilities. Partners can choose to work on a commission basis or reselling our equipment depending on their ability to finance a project. Microwave Networks’ partner program is based on non-exclusive territories with the benefit of project/customer based protection. Unlike many suppliers, Microwave Networks intentionally limits its direct sales effort and number of partners in specific geographic regions to minimize channel conflict. This enables Microwave Networks to manage potential channel conflict (on the front-end) and extend project/customer exclusivity when appropriate. Microwave Networks is committed to protecting its partnering relationships.
We encourage you to speak with us about a partnering relationship that would be mutually beneficial.